Sorry for not doing my blog for a while. Here is some information I found on twitter for contacting escorts correctly (and also for lovely escort ladies to read and appreciate). Theres a link to the site on the heading above.
1. Be as calm as you can, and try to be yourself. Most escorts are professionals, and aren't going to judge you for having normal human emotions like anxiety. Remember, she's human, too.
2. Review the laws in your area and make sure you aren't breaking any.
3. Read the escort's ad, website and any additional information she has provided. It's there for a reason, and reading it can save you from uncomfortable rejections if you and the escort are not on the same page.
4. Make sure you know her phone number AND her name. Calling her and asking "which one are you again" will not impress her.
5. Check her hours before calling. A daytime escort will not be happy to speak to you at 4am.
6. Consider your reasons for calling an escort. Do you want a romantic relationship? Do you expect to be allowed to hurt her or treat her like a blowup doll? Do you just want to talk dirty on the phone? Are you trying to get caught and make your wife jealous? She will not tolerate any of this behaviour.
7. Take a deep breath, smile, think of something nice about yourself, and dial. Remember that most escorts won't answer a blocked number.
8. When she answers, say calmly and confidently "hi, my name is (whatever). Is this (whoever)?" If it's an agency, you will end up speaking to a booking agent, so you may have to adapt this advice accordingly. If it's the escort, keep smiling.
9. Tell her you saw her ad, and where and that you'd like to talk about making an appointment.Do not ask her What's up? Talk to her as you would other professional service providers.
10. Ask her about anything you aren't clear on, but don't make her repeat every bit of information on her website. She has limited time and expects you to be able to read.
11. When asking about possible activities, avoid vague code words. Your idea of a particular style of encounter may be different from hers. Instead, ask specifically if she enjoys the activities you want to try, or ask if there's anything she doesn't want to do. Don't try to argue about her answer, or bribe her to change her mind.
12. Ask her if she's free at the particular time you want to get together. Don't make her choose when- she has no idea what your schedule is like. If she can accommodate you, she will. If not, she will suggest the closest time that works for her.
13. Be sure to give her your full name, address and phone number or hotel room number. She will want to verify them to make sure it is not a prank call and that she can let someone know where she is. If you're meeting at her place, don't be pushy for her exact address. Remember that she doesn't know you yet and doesn't want to end up in the uncomfortable situation of you showing up early, or stopping by in the middle of the night. She wants to earn an income, so she isn't likely to leave you hanging. Just be patient.
14. You will probably have to call one more time to let her know you are close and ready to come see her. Or, if you're meeting at your place, she will call you.
15. Remember that she invests time and money in getting ready, driver and/or security fees, and reserving her time for you. If your appointment is still several hours away, and you change your mind, call and cancel. Explain your reason politely, and apologise. If you are at her door or just minutes away, tell her politely that you've changed your mind, and pay for the first half hour or her driver's fee, plus some money for her time. Don't hurt her feelings or stiff her, unless you'd like being treated that way at your job.
16. Have fun, be a gentleman, and be safe!